Obesity has become a great concern to many American’s but it seems to be a bigger issue for parents who want to raise healthy children but are faced with many distractions in this fast food society. With social media leading the way to informing parents and caregivers about all the hows and whys of fighting the childhood obesity epidemic it is time to create a force that builds a momentum that carries this information to the channels it needs to go to influence those who are not informed about how they can make the right choices and changes to leading their family to a healthier direction.
- Update: Forward Eating America
- An All Star Benefit Concert for Sandy Relief
- Vote for your peace of mind November 6th 2012
- The Importance of Checking Sources; The facts behind the headline.
- Pink Slime Debacle: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Farm Bill 2012: Is no news, good news?
- SNAP Survey
- A look at SNAP: America's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Eat local?-The un-trend of EBT use at farmers markets in Central Florida
- Childhood obesity, challenging the parents of America's children
the science circle
Subscribe to our Newsletter